Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they came from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like...I know my name. I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem...
* Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
* I hate leaving my house confident and looking good, and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste!
* I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call...
* Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!
* LOL has gone from meaning, 'laugh out loud' to 'I have nothing else to say.'
* MapQuest really needs to start their directions at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
* Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart," all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart."
* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page document that I swear I did not make any changes to!
* I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle...then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
* "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.
* You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day!
* A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the fu. Yeah, if you suck at it!
* Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the 'people you may know' feature on Facebook people that I do know, but I deliberately choose not to be friends with?
* I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent an a-hole from cutting in at the front.
* Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you HOW the person died.
* I find it hard to believe that there are actually people who get in the shower and THEN turn on the water...
* Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.
* There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
* I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
* The other night I ordered takout, and when I looked in the bag, saw they had included 4 sets of plastic silverware. In other words, someone at the restaurant packed my order, took a second to think about it, and then estimated that there must be at least 4 people eating to require such a large amount of food. Too bad I was eating by myself. There's nothing like being made to feel like a fatass before dinner!