Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Videos to Brighten your Monday!

Hello and welcome to a new week!

Every once in a while, a nice, fun, light video is all you need to see to help brighten your day!  So, in order to start your week out on the right foot, I have 2 WONDERFUL videos for you. 

You may think they are normal 'whatever' videos, but when you are done watching them...I promise that you will be smiling a little bigger on the inside!  :)

Video #1

I know that many of us are sick of hearing, "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas, but you will like and appreciate all the hard work that these students put into making this video. 





Video #2

It's funny how something so stupid as watching a biker High-Five people who are hailing cabs, can really make your day!  This video is so dumb that its great. 

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. That must've taken a lot of work to include so many students. That was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, it's a group called Lip Dub, and if you check out youtube, you can find other songs that they have done this for too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. That song is way overplayed, but I can tolerate it when something creative is done to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I loved the cabbie video! I couldn't stop watching it once it started. Love when people laugh at it... thanks for sharing. Couldn't get myself to hear that black eyed peas song. I think once in my life is enough. Not to be negative... ok positive thought. Ummm, it's sunny today! Yee haw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the blonde got really pissed, but then started smiling about it. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I watched the BEP's video. It's good. :) I won't be negative again. (Matt) Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, Matt...Don't you feel a little better now after watching them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep...big smile now;) thanx...

    ReplyDelete
  9. get a grip, that dude is spreading swine flu all over the big apple! someone get me a boniva!!

    ReplyDelete