Monday, October 12, 2009
Things to do at a Drive-Thru Window
2. Order a large cheese pizza.
3. Terminate the order by saying, "Remember, we never had this conversation." and then drive off.
4. Tell the order taker a rival fast food place is down the street and you're going with the lowest bidder.
5. When you take your order say "surprise me!"
6. Spell out your order.
7. Change your accent every three seconds.
8. Ask to rent a burger.
9. After ordering say "and once your done throw it out and do it again cuz you won't get it right the first time!"
10. Start your order with "I'd like. . . ". A little later, slap yourself and say "No, I don't."
11. Ask if there is a warrantee on your meal.
12. Order with the radio turned up at full blast.
13. Ask if you get to keep the bag. When they say "yes" start crying with happiness and call your whole family to tell them the big news.
14. Imitate the order taker's voice.
15. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about country music.
16. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this meal.
17. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say "Where was I? Who are you?"
18. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
19. Take a picture of the person at the window.
20. Hand the person at the window a box of pizza and say, "that will be $7.95
21. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."
22. Start the conversation with "My order at McDonalds, Take 1, and ... action!"
23. When they repeat your order, say "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
24. When you'ge given the price, say "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
25. When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
26. Wear a detective suit and pass the person at the window a briefcase and then drive off.
27. Don't say a word. Just stare.
28. Add "Mc" to the beginning of everything you say.
29. Ask for chicken nuggets without the chicken.
30. Ask them how many fries do you get in a Large.
31. When you get to the food window make sure you are facing directly forwards, say nothing, have a creepy grin on your face, and then slowly rotate your head to face the server. Take the food calmly, slowly rotate your head back, still grinning, then drive off