Wednesday, July 29, 2009

...And That's When The Fight Started!


My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.
And that's when the fight started...

********************

I tried to talk my wife into buying a 24case of Miller Lite for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95.

I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.
And that's when the fight started...

********************

A woman is looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'
And that's when the fight started...

********************

My wife walked into the den and asked, "What's on the TV?"

I replied, 'Dust.'
And that's when the fight started...
********************

One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetary plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.

When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's when the fight started...

********************

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. 'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'

He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'

'Nah, she can order for herself.'
And that's when the fight started...

********************

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get so stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it. He was a Dwarf!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'
And that's when the fight started...

********************

My wife and I are watching 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'

'No,' she answered.

I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.'

So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'
And that's when the fight started...

6 comments:

  1. "Aren't you worried about the mad cow? No, she can order for herself."

    HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Paul! Way to keep us laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I'm sitting at my desk dying laughing - the phone a friend one was amazing.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Laughing my ass off! Thanks for the good morning cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the variety each blog!!!

    ReplyDelete