Hello and Happy Friday to you!
I hope you all had a great week. For me, personally, it was quite busy and a bit stressful...and it probably was for many of you as well. So, I've got a great way for you to relieve some of that tension and have a little fun. :)
When living in a larger city, it is impossible to escape elevators. Every day when I walk into my work building, I take an elevator up to my office space. When I go home, I have to take an elevator up to my residence.
Since it's the end of another long, busy week, and because so much of our time is spent riding in elevators, try this lovely list of things to do when you are riding in an elevator with other people:
Things To Do In An Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock! Smile, and go back for more...
3. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
4. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
5. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
6. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, Don't panic, they open again!"
7. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking...
8. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
9. Pretend you are a Flight Attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
10. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the others, "This is MY personal space!"
12. Call the Psychic hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
13. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Have a good one y'all!