Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny New Website Alert!!!

DontEvenReply.com
E - m a i l s f r o m a n a s s h o l e

Every once in a while, a new website comes around that I just can't get enough of! You all know F MyLife and Textsfromlastnight. These websites are Hilarious and get you laughing out loud, right? (If you haven't heard of these, then you must check them out!)

Well, i have a new one for you!

It's called "Don't Even Reply" and you all MUST check it out!

I have to say a big THANKS to my blogger buddy Robbie Anderson, who has opened my eyes to this new gift! Since then, i have spent hours laughing my face off!

Basically, the sites owner checks out classified ads and responds! But in a ridiculously funny way! His goal is to mess with them, confuse them, or just plain piss them off! Please see below for a couple of examples:



Kittens for my Tiger

Original ad: litter of 6 kittens up for adoption! they are all 3 weeks old and are looking for a good home. contact if interested.

From Mike Hunt to
*********@***********.org

Hi, I am interested in taking all six kittens off of your hands. How much do you want for them? Mike

From Shannon ******* to Me

Mike, Are you going to take care of all of these kittens? I want to make sure they all find a good home, and was expecting to sell them one at a time. Are you able to house all six of them?

From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon, To be honest, I own a pet Bengal Tiger and he is on a strict diet of cats. I usually feed him one cat every couple of days, so this litter should hold him over for a while. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of the kittens until I feed them to him. Mike

From Shannon ******* to Me

That is horrible! You will not get a single kitten from me. I really hope you are not serious.

From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon, I was kidding. I seriously need all six kittens though. Disregard anything I said about a tiger.

From Shannon ******* to Me

NO.


HAHAHAHA! I love it!
Here's one more:


Original ad: I am looking for help moving on June 23rd into my new apartment. We will need to load everything from my old apartment into a truck, and then drive to my new place and unload it. I have a lot of furniture that is very heavy, as well as a big screen tv that is bulky. We will need to lift a lot of this stuff down three flights of stairs since it won't fit in my elevator. I will pay $25/hr.

From Mike Anderson to *********@**********.org

Good afternoon!I saw your ad asking for help moving your furniture into your new apartment. I was wondering if you would be interested in hiring my son. I need him to have a job like this so he can feel better about himself. He has been paralyzed from the neck down for five years now. I always encourage him to do normal things like mow the lawn, take out the trash, etc. so he can still feel important even though he does not have the use of his arms or legs. This job would be a huge boost in his self-esteem and with a little help I am sure he can do it. Please consider him!

MikeFrom ***********@hotmail.com to Me

Mike,I'm sorry, but I don't think this job would be appropriate for your son. A lot of the stuff I need to move is very large and heavy. He sounds like a good kid, but I don't think he would be able to do this. Thanks for the offer, though.

JerryFrom Mike Anderson to ************@hotmail.com

Jerry,I think you are underestimating my son. He can do anything he puts his mind to. I told him I got him a job and he was so excited. Do I really have to go and tell him that the guy changed his mind because he hates handicapped people?

MikeFrom ***********@hotmail.com to Me

Oh man...I don't hate handicapped people. I really just don't see how your son can help, no offense. How can he move anything with his arms and legs? You said he mows the lawn and takes out the trash, how is that even possible?I apologize, but next time you shouldn't tell your son you got him a job before making sure it is ok with the employer.

JerryFrom Mike Anderson to ************@hotmail.com


Jerry,Don't tell me how to raise my son. You don't see me telling you how to move your furniture, do you? You never even met my son, and already you are telling me what he can and can't do. He does a great job mowing the lawn. We tied the lawn mower to the back of his wheelchair and he drags it around. You'd be surprised how much torque that wheelchair has. It makes him feel normal again. I don't have the heart to tell him that he won't be doing this job, so would you be able to come over here and tell him yourself that you hate him and will not hire him? It is the least you could do.Mike

From ***********@hotmail.com to Me
'
You've got to be kidding me. This conversation is over.



Please check out the website! It will keep you laughing for days! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh holy god - "tied the lawn mower to the back of his whellchair and he drags it around." I made a fool of myself laughing in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never read the wheelchair one before, its hilarious!

    I think this site is our new obsession.

    Thanks for the shout out, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic, its my new favorite site

    ReplyDelete